The 2018 Holiday Market was a huge success! We had an increase of over 30% in attendance and booth sales.
The Southern Tennessee Ladies’ Society would love to send out our warmest thanks & appreciation to:
1. Our talented artists & vendors that displayed magnificent creations for our 6th Holiday Market,
2. Our army of volunteers that helped to set-up, cook, bake & donate goods, create the crafts, sell our merchandise, disassemble & clean-up, serve food & greet our guests, including our Franklin County HS student volunteers,
3. All our Shoppers & Market Attendees that made this fundraising shopping experience a great success,
4. Franklin County Mayor David Alexander, his staff & the many office staffs within the Franklin County Annex Building that were displaced during our show,
5. Our Marketing Partners including WZYX Cowan, Lakeway Publishing, particularly The Herald Chronicle for their endless support & coverage of our monthly programs, GCTV6 & Grundy County Radio and other media outlets, especially the instantaneous marketing opportunity and extended reach made possible through Facebook,
6. Gere Haigh for setting up our sound system,
7. Everyone else, including spouses & family members that played a key role and support during all the preparations for this event.
STLS LOOKS FORWARD TO AWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS and improving our society through education.